Just out: the latest issue of Justice Spatiale/Spatial Justice, guest edited by Béatrice Collignon and Irène Hirt, on Spatial Justice and Indigenous People.
It is freely accessible (and fully bilingual) here: http://www.jssj.org.
Philippe GERVAIS-LAMBONY | Frédéric DUFAUX | Aurélie QUENTIN
1. Claiming Space to Claim for Justice: the Indigenous Peoples‘ Geographical Agenda
Béatrice Collignon | Irène Hirt
2. Urban Protected Areas: Forces of justice or injustice for Indigenous popula-tions? The cases of Xochimilco and the national parks of Mumbai and Cape Town
Frédéric Landy | Nadia Belaidi | Karl-Heinz Gaudry Sada
3. Right to and on the City. The case of the American Indians of the San Francisco Bay Area
4. Spatial Justice and Indigenous Peoples’ Protection of Sacred Places: Adding Indigenous Dimensions to the Conversation
5. Land and indigenous territories in the Bolivian Amazon: full but imperfect spatial justice?
View original post 90 more words